Our belief is that if you sell the best products for the best prices, you’ll have a much easier time keeping customers satisfied. But that’s just part of the equation. Sunshine Experts, LLC, realized from the beginning that just having the best prices/products was not enough. Having properly trained staff is what pushes us above the rest. All manufacturers require specific training. We go above what they require and are the highest trained installers in the country for both Solatube and Sunesta product lines. We want our clients to be confident not just in the quality of the installation of their new products, but also in the installers that come into their home to do the job.
Our manufacturers have high quality training programs, but Tucson homes and summer heat present unique challenges that only experience can solve. Some ways we exceed training requirements:
- No technician, regardless of work history, is allowed to go to a job alone until 60 days of training and 100 percent reviews from their supervisor.
- All technicians are required to take 10 OSHA classes. This is not required for any jobs we are contracted to do, but a company policy.
- First aid training is required for all staff.
- Bi-monthly continuing technical training
- Job inspections by 3rd party, BBSI
- Customer Service training for and by the entire staff